winejobs.com SUMMIT is a one-of-a-kind gathering for HR managers to connect with their peers to discuss current HR topics and learn from industry experts.
Save the date: September 6, 2018 – Marriott Napa Valley Hotel
Seating is limited and registration is by invitation only. Contact us at the email address below if you would like to be added to our data base.
Contact us at: info@winejobsSUMMIT.com to attend
Below is a sneak peek at the content currently being developed for the 2018 Summit. Full details including scheduled speakers and session times will be available soon.
• Employee Empowerment – Ensure your organization has the tools to build and train future leaders.
• Performance Management – Create a work environment in which employees are able to perform at their best.
• Assimilate new managers or employees into company culture and recognize when to revitalize the company culture.
• Sexual Harassment Training/Prevention – How to conduct simple, clear conversations for prevention and navigate investigations.
Recruiting and Retention:
• Benefits – Are your organizations benefits structured to attract and retain top talent? Learn how to recognize the needs of all employees, including those of different generations.
• Assessments in Hiring – What are the hiring assessment best practices and how can you be sure you’re using the tool properly?
• High Turnover – Manage the onboarding process as a precaution against high turnover.
Facility and Personnel Planning and Preparation:
• Emergency Planning – How to prepare your company for emergency response and recovery.
• Agency Visits – Dos and Don’ts of developing a plan for agency visits.
• Career planning and development for HR professionals.
Stacking Up the Compensation
Innovative Recruiting Practices
Understanding Applicant Tracking Systems
Creating a Culture of Development
Nicole Cummings, human resources manager, Cakebread Cellars
Jean-Claire Chamian, human resources manager, Huneeus Vintners
Geraldine Flatt, vice president of human resources, Freixenet USA at Gloria Ferrer Caves & Vineyards
Norma Villegas, human resources manager, Inglenook
Sarah Davila, director of human resources, Hess
Nina Schlatter, talent acquisition specialist, Treasury Wine Estates
Shanne Malilay, director of talent acquisition, Jackson Family Wines
Kathy Reddick, director of talent development, Jackson Family Wines
Marcel Rodrigue, director of talent acquisition, Delicato Family Vineyards
Regina Geranen, senior human resources manager, Wente Vineyards